OpenScape Business V3 is nu beschikbaar. Deze versie verhoogd de productiviteit en de business continuïteit.
OpenScape Business is Unify's award-winning all-in-one solution for Telephony and UC. With the new OpenScape Business V3 you now have additional capabilities to offer to your customers. The version 3 release is available since June 2nd and delivers future-proof technology, additional UC capabilities, direct video streaming, optimizations with LDAPS support and Telephony Connector enhancements with Circuit to increase productivity and business continuity.
One of the key enhancements of OpenScape Business Version 3 will be the introduction of new future-proof technology and therefore we will launch the solution in three simple steps. In June we are starting to release the new Version 3 software to existing OpenScape Business V2 deployments (X1, X3, X5, X8 and S) followed by the release of the new OpenScape Business X8 mainboard in August and new OpenScape Business X1/X3/X5 mainboards in Q4/2020
What's New with OpenScape Business V3?
- Technology upgrade (available August 2020): The new powerful X8 mainboard makes OpenScape Business future-proof and ready for further requirements, innovations and security demands. The new standardised mainboard provides faster CPU performance and access to new technology items e.g. Quick Assist Technology, SSD, FPGA, and Gigabit ethernet. There will be no further need for UC Booster Card and Server, which enables a smooth migration path, simplifies installation and configuration while delivering investment protection to customers.
- myPortal @work – enhanced UC capabilities: Enhancements for the Unified WebRTC based Telephony & UC Client, Headset CTI Control for Jabra and Plantronics and a new API which offers additional features for UC Suite, such as Favorite Handling, User Settings and much more.
- Video Streaming: Video Streaming will be available with OpenScape DeskPhone CP600 (HFA) and software V1R4 allowing direct video streaming between the phone and IP cameras. This supports up to 4 cameras on different CP600 phones which can be assigned to devices such as door openers. H.264 and H.263 video standards are supported.
- General optimizations: We are following up on the Microsoft Active Directory Integration we have started with V2R7. With V3 we are now offering LDAPS Support for Microsoft Active Directory. Furthermore, we improved the WBM security by hardening the access, simplified the UC licensing and deliver an easy migration and upgrade path from earlier product version.
- Further OpenScape Business Circuit Connector enhancements: Customers can now combine the corporate telephony of their small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) with Circuit Team collaboration even better. The secure connection to the Telephony Connector supports Camp-On, Alternative Number and Snooze Interworking.